Sunday 18 December 2011

Catching up

I can't seem to catch up with myself.
Usually my on the weekend I get time to do something creative - and blog about it. However the last few days have been rather busy.
My last day at work on Thursday and then practices for the carol service tonight. Friday saw Bethan's School performance at 9.30, followed by taking the floor up to find the leak on the hot water system - no joy! then kids home early. and out for a lovely meal with friends.
Saturday seemed so busy as well. trying to get tidied up and ready to go out for the Church Shindig - which was excellent-. back late last night. and well today... 
..today the alarm sounded at 7.30, and we needed to be at Church (the school hall where we meet) at 9.30 to set up and practise for the carol service. it took longer than expected and we finally arrived home at 1.30pm. we have to be back there by 5.15pm - no rest for the wicked eh?

On the plus side I got to wear my bargain dress for teh Church do and got loads of great comments. Here's hoping the next week isn't quite so manic!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Claire,

    Thanks for the follow!! Stopping by to follow back. Hope you have a great week!

    Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
    glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...