Friday 3 February 2012

In a Quandry

I am loving sewing - but I'm missing my art making - the trouble is I'm stuck for ideas with my art. I know that I'll get over it if I just get started - but I need to get on with it! There's just too much going on in my head and I can't do it all - which means I don't do any of it!

I bought muslin fabric to work on. now I need a frame ( think I might just canibalise one of my already used frames for now) I want to paint realistically and abstractly. I want to try new techniques. I want to sew. I want to make the bridesmaid and wedding dresses I'm doing this year. I want to use up the stuff in my stash and I want to crochet this cardigan.

Via Fave crafts
So any advice on completing all this - gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...