Saturday 7 July 2012

Whho Hoo I'm a finalist!

I got a lovely email today, telling me I was a finalist in the Dress factor. It's a design and sewing competition run by The Sewing Directory and Abakhan fabrics. I submitted three designs and this one was chosen.

I'll be sent the fabrics next week and have just over a month to make up my design and send photographs in. I never though I'd even get shortlisted. It's such a surprise and I'm soooooooo excited to make this project.

Now to get planning!

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting for you. The dress looks wonderful. Can't wait to see what how it looks once it is made.

    Came over from Blissful and Domestic's blog hop Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing your design made up.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...