Sunday 11 May 2014

MMM14 First Roundup

I haven't been photographing me wearing my me mades. So you'll just have to take my word for it. Anyway here goes.

Day 1.
Stepalica Skirt and suit jacket. Plus tights, long sleeve t shirt and scarf not me made.

Day 2. 
Suit jacket and silk bow blouse from Gerties book. I also wore a white stuff skirt. 

Day 3, 4 and 5
My me made over the weekend was my Abbey Coat, made and worn as a jacket, with jeans and a t shirt.


Day 6.
Same as day 2.

Day 7 and 8 
My suit jacket teamed with the Peter Pan collared dress I made in Feb.


Day 9.
My grey wool blend suit. Burdastyle jacket, pencil skirt from Gerties book, worn with a cap sleeved sorbetto edged in red gingham bias binding.

Day 10.
Same as last weekend - the Abbey Coat.

Day 11.
Cowl Dress refashion.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...