Thursday 5 June 2014

Pattern testers wanted



I'm dipping my toe into the waters of pattern drafting and grading and hope one day to be able to release my own patterns.
I know I've got a way to go, but I'm in the process of doing my first test pattern and would like some folks to test accuracy for me.
So if you're interested in helping me out by testing my pattern in the next few weeks comment below - making sure I can contact you easily or send me an email art (dot) coopsville (at) gmail (dot) com.

Please let me know the size you sew and your sewing confidence and I hope to get back to you within a couple of weeks. Hopefully the testing will take place in early July.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...